Christmas 2020 will not be like any other – but that doesn’t mean we can’t look forward to the festive season this year. Or get organised for it!
Social distancing rules, and a desire to stay safe, will mean that more of us avoid the high street and shop online this year. To make sure your Christmas deliveries are on time and stress free, it’s a great idea to start your shopping early.
Give the gift of beauty
There’s also set to be a big trend for consumables this year. Many of the gifts we’d usually choose, like experience days and fancy accessories for work and play, just aren’t relevant right now.
Food and beauty products are a brilliant choice to bring some cheer, comfort and a sense of pampering to friends and relatives in need of a boost.
So without further ado, here’s our first Christmas Gift Edit of 2020, packed with 21 brilliant gift ideas!
1. Get your glow on with Dermalogica’s Your Brightest Glow Yet gift set, a brightening, firming vitamin C duo to give your skin – and delicate eye area – two reasons to glow on!
2. With a fab and free satin headband, grab Gatineau’s Therapie Purete Foaming Cleanser and Headband to leave skin feeling clean, refreshed, supple and smooth.
3. A great stocking filler: Decleor Hydration Rocket Neroli Bigarade.
4. Smooth away fine lines with a nourishing moisturiser and kick-start cell renewal with a professional-grade at-home peel: it’s all in Dermalogica’s Your Super Rich Reveal.
5. A best-selling moisture duo, Alterna Caviar Anti Aging Replenishing Moisture Duo Gift Set nourishes dry hair, making it look instantly younger.
6. Dermalogica’s Our Best and Brightest is a beautiful, brightening, hydrating skin care set.
7. Harnessing the power of essential oils, Decleor’s Mission Regeneration White Magnolia is packed with four full-sized products so you can experience a complete anti-ageing routine.
8. Ghd’s Glide Hot Brush tames and smoothes dry hair quickly and effortlessly.
9. With antidote hyaluronic acid serum, a natural-origin serum, and brand new rosemary black clay mask for luminous-looking skin, Decleor’s Mission Clarity Antidote provides lovely luminosity.
10. Small gift, big impact: Elemis Fortitude Perfume Oil Rollerball is formulated with a scientific blend of 19 pure essential oils.
11. Feel ultra-clean on the go with Dermalogica’s Cleanse and Glow to Go – great for the gym bunnies in your life.
12. With four travel-sized products, the Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit is a fab way to test out these clever treatments over Christmas.
13. Dreaming of a white Christmas? Gift a stylish ghd Helios Professional Hair Dryer in Stylish White.
14. Looking for a great value gift? Check out Dermalogica’s Duo Special Cleansing Gel and New Skin Smoothing Cream.
15. Soften up dry hair with Redken’s All Soft Mega Duo.
16. In stylish gold and black, the Tangle Teezer Compact Styler is perfect for at-home party prep.
17. Restoring natural radiance, Gatineau’s Perfection Ultime Radiance Duo helps you achieve a glowing complexion with any lines or wrinkles softened.
18. Bring a sense of calm to the festive season with Elemis Calm Bath and Shower Elixir.
19. With tea tree favourites to protect hair colour and enhance natural texture, Paul Mitchell’s Let It Glow is bursting with softening and refreshing ingredients to tame the hair and add instant manageability.
20. For a super cute gift (for yourself or a loved one) hang ghd’s Bauble Advanced Split End Therapy from the tree this year.
21. An advent calendar with a difference: celebrate how organised and Christmas-shopping-savvy you’ve been in 2020 by treating yourself to the Decleor Advent calendar Essential Oils Exploration.