Flowers are often used for natural remedies, in essentials oils and sometimes even used on foods however, we want to explore the power of flowers in our skincare and let you know how they benefit your skin and hair. Flowers have more benefits to our skin and hair than just a beautiful scent!
- Rose – a great one for hydration to the skin. Rose also has cell rejuvenating properties which makes it great for dry skin and sensitive skin as it can reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
Our Rose Picks –
Decleor Aromessence Rose D Orient Soothing Oil Serum
- Chamomile – great for sensitive skins and calming inflammation as it is very soothing. It helps to reduce redness and strengthen capillaries. Chamomile also contains anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties making it great for several skin concerns including acne and scaring. Also a great moisturiser!
Our Chamomile Picks –
- Lotus – is known for its oil-controlling and hydrating properties making it ideal for several skin types and conditions. The root is full of different vitamins and antioxidants to maintain healthy skin and prevent premature ageing.
- Lavender – known for being soothing, relaxing and healing. Often used in bath products, spa treatments, night time products and calming products. Lavender increases cell renewal and therefore, it great for scaring, wrinkles and stretchmarks. Lavender can be partially effective on oily skin as it has Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Our Lavender Picks –
- Jasmine – another flower which is considered calming this flower has good hydrating properties and it great for relieving congested skin as the antibacterial properties can help fight black heads, excess sebum and to fade scars.
Our Jasmine Picks –
- Hibiscus – One for the hair. Helps to retain and inject moisture into the hair and scalp. Hibiscus is also used across the world to encourage hair growth for thicker locks!
Our Hibiscus Pick –