Our newest brand to be launched here at beauty flash.
A natural skincare and body care brand that aims to provide ultimate skin nutrition.
By combining the most innovative ingredient technology with natural botanicals to transform your skin and improve your wellbeing.
Elemental Herbology’s philosophy is based on the Five Element Theory in Traditional Chinese Medicine, a belief that everything in life needs to work in harmony in order to achieve perfect equilibrium. The products relate to each of the five elements, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water – and we believe that a balance of all the elements is needed depending on your skin type, environmental factors, lifestyle and the seasons.
ULTIMATE SKIN NUTRITION
The skin is our largest organ and reflects any imbalance internally as well as external factors such as the weather and pollution. Elemental Herbology believe that working on the inside-out as well as the outside-in are both essential for a happy and healthy life. Exercise and nutrition are just as important as a good skincare regime to improve your overall wellbeing. Elemental Herbology’s natural facial skincare ranges, each designed around the five elements, have been expertly developed to provide the ultimate nutrition for your skin and address any areas of concern such as fine lines or breakouts.
ARE THE PRODUCTS COMPLETELY NATURAL?
Elemental Herbology is a naturally active, results-driven brand that fuses both science and nature to create a range that is nutrient-rich, tactile and sensory but also capable of achieving outstanding results. They are proud that our products are 100% free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, sulphates, parabens and mineral oils.
ARE THE PRODUCTS ORGANIC?
Elemental Herbology is not an organic brand. Although some of the products contain certified organic ingredients.
DO YOU TEST THE PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS?
No, Elemental Herbology is against animal testing. None of their products are tested on animals.
ARE THE PRODUCTS FAIR TRADE AND SUSTAINABLY SOURCED?
The product range uses various ingredients and raw products that have been sourced sustainably and at a fair price for producers. Palm Oil is sustainably sourced through GreenPalm as well as sourcing the Watermelon Seed, Mongongo and Ximenia Oils through PhytoTrade Africa association to ensure producers receive a good price to sustain their livelihood.
The brand includes skincare, bodycare and hair care and here are the headline catagories;
- Age Support – Mature skin should be something to celebrate, not regret. Our advanced natural Age Support line is specially developed to provide the ultimate defence for your skin as it matures, helping to increase brightness and radiance, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, plump, hydrate and protect.
- Balance – The Balance range will help naturally balance oily areas and replenish moisture levels while also protecting skin against environmental factors. Most suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Body Essentials – Indulgent botanical extracts and plant oils create a range of luxurious products for all skin-types, environments and lifestyles. From the warming Muscle Melt Balm for aches and pains to the Five Element Bath & Body Oils that are also great to use in the shower, our body care line will restore perfect harmony to your skin, leaving it healthy, radiant and smelling divine.
- Moisture Replenish – The Moisture Replenish range will provide extra moisture and nourishment to dry and dehydrated complexions. Natural botanicals including Argan and Evening Primrose give deep down hydration that lasts all day.
- Oil Control – Purify oil prone and congested skin for a clear complexion. These lighter formulations are great to use if your skin is more prone to break-outs.
- Radiance Vitality – Designed to transform dull skin to reveal a brighter complexion and boost natural radiance, this skincare collection is suitable for all skin types.
- Sensitive – A delicate and soothing range for sensitive skin. This cleanser and moisturiser contain nourishing botanicals such as Calendula to calm the skin and Rosehip Oil to feed skin vitamins and essential fatty acids.