We are now on the countdown to Christmas and if you want this year to be a nice stress free event, then your probably already looking at what gifts to buy. We at beautyflash always find the trickiest part of gift finding is the stocking fillers. But this year you needed worry as we have put together a fabulous list of stocking fillers that would make your loved ones jump for joy on Christmas morning.
- Moroccanoil Ornament Original Treatment – The famous, Moroccanoil treatment 25ml for all hair types. Create an instant shine with long term conditioning. PRICE £13.45
- Dermalogica daily skin health phyto replenish oil ornament – Your dewy skin defense that works in three phrases to strengthen, hydrate and shield for healthy, luminous skin. Size 4ml PRICE £17.50
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler – An on-the-go hairbrush that keeps your hair smooth, glossy and tangle free. It’s perfect for your handbag and has a unique protective teeth cover. PRICE £12.24
- Jessica light up the night Blue – Contains, Light My Fire Nail Polish (pink glitter) 14.8ml, Lighen Up Nail Polish (Blue glitter) 14.8ml, Bend Don’t Break Treatment Base Coat 14.8ml. PRICE £15.99
- Decleor Limited Edition Neroli Candle – The Neroli smell is amazing for soothing the senses for maximum relaxation. Approximately 40 hours burning time. PRICE £25.00
- Loreal Professional Styling For Him – Hair care gift for the man in your life includes the top selling Poker Paste with a free men expert facial moisturiser. PRICE £11.50
- Spongelle – Spongelle’s body buffers will transform your bathing ritual into a beyond cleansing experience.
These luxurious buffers are designed to moisturise and rejuvenate your skin from neck to toe. They are available in 4 different fragrances to suit anyone’s preference. PRICE £11.95
There are so many more wonderful stocking filler gift ideas out there for you to get for your loved ones. Make sure you visit our gifts page. You can search gifts under £50 and find many great stocking fillers or main gift ideas to keep your family happy this Christmas.