Containing no artificial fragrances or colours; Dermalogica AGE Smart® MultiVitamin Thermafoliant is a powerful, self-heating skin polisher that combines both physical and chemical exfoliants that refine your skins texture whilst enhancing the penetration of age-fighting vitamins into your skin.
Using unique thermal technology Dermalogica AGE Smart® MultiVitamin Thermafoliant reacts when it comes into contact with water heating up the skin which aids the penetration of skin-sloughing Salicylic Acid and Retinol, whilst extract of Prickly Pear accelerates the skins natural exfoliation process.
White Tea actively suppresses the formation of collagen-degrading MMPs whilst Licorice and Vitamins A, C and E brighten the skins natural tone.
The result is smoother, softer and younger looking skin with a protective layer that helps to fight the signs of ageing.
Gorgeousshop loves the whole Dermalogica AGE Smart® range and this MultiVitamin Thermafoliant is a neat product that you really feel the difference of after using.
- Magnesium oxide, silica, sodium bicarbonate: a fine mineral powder blend that polishes away dead skin cells to help minimise fine lines and improve the overall texture of skin. Removes excess cells that impede penetration of active ingredients.
- Lactic acid and salicylic acid: alpha and beta hydroxy acids that stimulate exfoliation of cells, leaving a smoother skin surface.
- Prickly pear flower: boosts activity of skin's natural desquamation enzymes that are responsible for breaking desmosomal cell attachments.
- Vitamin A, C and E: pure Vitamin A helps reverse the signs of ageing by normalising cells and stimulating new collagen formation while gently exfoliating. Vitamin E helps smooth skin while a stable form of Vitamin C stimulates skin strengthening colllagen.
- White tea leaf, licorice: polyphenols project skin from ROS while inhibiting collagen degrading MMPs and the formation of AGEs.</li
PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, C20-40 Pareth-10, Silica, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Lactic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
- After cleansing, apply to damp skin in circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes, avoiding the eye area
- A more intense result can be achieved by using directly on dry skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and sponges
- Use 2-3 times per week