Sensitised skin is soothed and repaired with Barrier Repair. This waterless moisturiser melts into the skin and repairs damage caused by the environment, such as pollution, temperature extremes and cosmetic products. Dermalogica's exclusive Anti-Ozonate Complex protects from reactive ozone. The skins acid mantel, the natural defence barrier, is strengthened with oil of evening primrose, helping it to resist further damage.
Sensitised skin is instantly soothed and repaired following use of Dermalogica UltraCalming™ Barrier Repair. Skin is re-hydrated. This artificial colour and fragrance free cream reduces inflammation and protects from free radicals.
Environmentally sensitised skin
- Anti-ozonate complex: shields skin from environmental influences such as pollution, temperature extremes, irritating cosmetic products, stress, poor diet, or hormonal factors
- Evening primrose, silicones: strengthen the skin's natural lipid barrier, helping to prevent future assault
- Shea butter, vitamin C, bisabolol: combat free radicals and moisture loss.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Bisabolol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol. Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging .
- Cleanse with Dermalogica's UltraCalming™ Cleanser and spritz with Soothing Protection Spray
- Apply a small amount of Barrier Repair over your skin in light upward strokes
- Use twice daily