This artificial fragrance and colour free Intensive Eye Repair contains pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol) and vitamin A which help repair prematurely-aged skin. Skin is defended from further damage from environmental free radicals.
- Cucumber, butcherbroom, arnica montana: soothing extracts that help maintain the skin's elasticity and texture.
- Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin A: help repair prematurely aging skin.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Grape Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Green Tea: help defend skin against free radicals.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Lecithin, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sclerotium Gum, Superoxide Dismutase, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
- Gently dab a small amount of Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair around your eye area
- This cream can be used alone or under make up