Dermalogica Total Eye Care is a treatment cream designed to refresh, protect and repair the delicate eye area. Alpha hydroxy acids smooth while extracts of spiraea, hydrocotyl and bisabolol firm skin and reduce puffiness and fine lines. Optical light diffusers help to diminish dark circles.
This Dermalogica Total Eye Care treatment cream restored translucency and freshness while protecting the skin from sun damage with a chemical free sunscreen. Skin is tightened and fine lines are reduced.
- Titanium dioxide: a chemical-free, physical sunscreen that provides optimum UVA and UVB protection.
- Lactic acid: an alpha hydroxy acid that smoothes and retexturises.
- Sodium PCA: a moisture-binding protein that acts as a humectant to allow for more efficient moisture absorption
- Spiraea, hydrocotyl, bisabolol: extracts that help firm and reduce puffiness and fine lines
active: Titanium Dioxide (4.5%). other: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Lactic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Leucine, Valine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Lysine, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lauric Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc, Sodium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019).
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
- Gently pat around your entire eye area, with your ring finger, blending Dermalogica Total Eye Care inward from the outer corner