Make Up for Hair. Bring out your inner rebel with temporary color! NEW Color Rebel hair makeup lets you change your look in a minute.
- Won't smudge off on clothes
- Washes out in 2 shampoo
- Makeup inspired sponge applicator
Matching lips and nails? Been there, done that. Try matching your hair makeup to your nails instead.
For Brighter Results
- Apply in multiple layers until you reach the desired result (make sure to let each layer dry thoroughly before applying your next layer)
- Take bigger/wider sections
- Make sure the tip is fully primed and saturated
- Use short, smooth sweeping motions - - Keep combing or brushing to a minimum after color application, as this will break up the color pigments
For more subtle results
- Apply in one thin layer
- Take smaller/thinner sections
- Have minimal product on the tip and wipe off the applicator tip between uses
- Use a longer sweeping motion
- Gently comb or brush each section to break up the color pigments
For best results on all hair types
- When applying to wavy or curly hair, follow hair's natural curves and curl patterns
- When applying to straight hair, remove or absorb any excess oils first for best results
- For fine/straight hair, lightly mist with a hairspray to add texture. This prevents hair from feeling too clean/slippery and helps Color Rebel adhere more effectively
Color Rebel washes out after 2 shampoos, but you can remove it instantly with this method:
Apply a dab of any All Soft Argan 6 Oil or Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine to the hair section and rub to dissolve and remove the color pigments. Shampoo.