Mild, colour-safe surfactants gently cleanse and repair damaged strands, enhancing hairs look and feel.
HOW IT WORKS:
Super Strong Complex rebuilds hair from within, while conditioning agents improve texture and add shine.
ADDED BONUS: Helps protect and prevent further damage.
- Cocamide MEA, Disodium Soyamphodiacetate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate: An extremely mild combination of cleansing surfactants.
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol: The first component of Paul Mitchell's Super Strong Complex is a hair-strengthening complex that can dramatically improve the strength of damaged hair; this ingredient contains low molecular weight components that penetrate the cortex and moisturise from within, along with high molecular weight components to lubricate and reinforce the cuticle.
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract: Another component of the Super Strong Complex are these fiber-strengthening, mineral-rich herbal extracts. - Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: A rich protein source that contains cystine, the important disulfide bonding amino acid that is capable of chemically binding to human hair, producing long-lasting reconditioning results.
- Panthenol: Provides long-lasting moisture, reduces the formation of split ends, thickens hair, provides shine and helps repair surface damage.
- Polyquaternium-10: Conditioning agent that improves wet and dry feel and delivers detangling without weight.
Apply a small amount of Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong® Daily Shampoo. Massage. Rinse.