Powered by skin-balancing probiotics, the Dermalogica Active Clay Cleanser nourishes the skin’s beneficial bacteria while protecting its moisture barrier. Carefully formulated, this dual-action, mineral-rich charcoal and clay hero deeply purifies and helps balance oily skin.
- Balances oily skin and the microbiome
- Purifies pores for smooth, revitalised skin
- Protects the skin’s natural lipid barrier
- Kaolin Clay absorbs excess oil and refines pores
- Activated Binchotan Charcoal powerfully adsorbs impurities to help balance and clean the skin
- Botanical lipids and Murumuru Seed attract and remove excess oil from the skin while helping to protect its natural lipid barrier and promote a healthy microbiome
- Bioflavonoid-rich complex of Citrus, Aloe and Broccoli Extract helps purify pores while leaving skin smooth, refined and invigorated
- Glycerol delivers powerful prebiotic benefits, stimulating skin’s natura ldefenses and providing “food” to help skin’s good bacteria flourish.
Vegan. Gluten, cruelty and paraben free. No artificial colours or fragrances.
The Active Clay Cleanser replaces Dermalogica's now-discontinued Clay Cleanser. In addition to outperforming the Dermal Clay Cleanser, the new Active Clay Cleanser leverages the latest scientific insights on the specific needs of oily skin to help it stay in balance. It delivers 30% more cleansing power to leave skin refined, revitalised and purified.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Coconut Acid, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Astrocaryum Murumuruate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Bioflavonoids, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristic Acid, Quartz, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Limonene, CI 77891.
Dermalogica recommend using the Active Clay Cleanser twice a day – after PreCleanse – as part of the Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
Massage onto dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water.
Part of the Daily Skin Health product system.
Doubles as a refreshing face mask. Just leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse well.