Your best skin starts here with all-day hydration. CeraVe helps repair and restore the skin's natural barrier. Containing 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and MVE technology, CeraVe continuously releases ingredients into the skin over a period of 24 hours.
The CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is a lighter moisturiser which hydrates the protective skin barrier of both face and body. Developed by dermatologists, this fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula provides immediate and long-lasting nourishment. Especially formulated for normal to dry skin that is prone to irritation on both face and body; also suitable for sensitive and Eczema prone skin.
- Contains a unique mix of 3 essential ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B3-rich Niacinamide to help restore the skin's natural barrier
- Fragrance-free and non-comedogenic, the formula won't block pores
- Boasts CeraVe's patented MVE technology to release hydration over time
- Suitable for adults and children from 3 years old
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and eczema prone
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hylauronate, Tocopherol, Ceramide EOP.